X  |  CLOSE
Report: #92092

Complaint Review: Knight Credit Service - Jamie Acosta - Fayetteville North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hope Mills North Carolina
  • Knight Credit Service - Jamie Acosta 2151 Skibo R. Fayetteville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Knight Credit Service - Jamie Acosta Ruins your credit by not paying your bills and getting you sent to collections Fayetteville North Carolina

Knight Credit Service of Fayetteville North Carolina. Ruined my Credit!!

A year ago we went to Knight's to get our bills consolidated into one monthly payment. We agreed to pay them $750.00 each month and in return they would pay our bills. At first we thought it was a good deal until creditors started calling us and saying they had not been paid. We called Knight's and tried to contact there owner Jamie Acosta but he or any of his personel would not return our calls.

My wife even made a list of all the companies that called or did not get paid and I took it there myself. She did alot of the work for them. But even with her help they still did not pay our bills. It has been a year now and We get around 10 to 15 calls a day from credit companies and Collections companies since alot of our accounts were not paid they were sent to collection agencies.
My credit is ruined!!!!!

At the time when we went to Knight's our credit was in good condition with no collections now we are having to consider Bankrupcey. It's all Jamie Acosta and his companies fault.

HE never returns any calls and his employee's always say he's out of the office. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! They will ruin your Credit TOO!! and pocket all your money!
They are suppose to be a non profit organization. Well I can see why they are when they end up spending your money to make themselves rich.

Steven
Hope Mills, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/knight-credit-service-jamie-acosta/fayetteville-north-carolina-28314/knight-credit-service-jamie-acosta-ruins-your-credit-by-not-paying-your-bills-and-gett-92092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content