X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Koszinski Group - Brooklyn New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kapaa Hawaii
  • Koszinski Group None Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Koszinski Group ripoff liars victimized us Brooklyn New York

I got this package in the mail saying that They got a cure for erections. and that I would never have to worry about getting an erection once you purchase this book that will tell you how to cure it without any pills or pumps. The price for it was $30.27 so I figured I'd give it a try. Then 7 days later I got this plain envelope in the mail and it didn't have a return adress.

After I read the booklet it tells you that you need to go to the doctor and take some test and the doctor will tell what type of dose you need. But in the first envelope I got it said that I wouldn't need to spend any more money once I got the book. So these guys are bunch of rip offs. Now I can't get my refund because there is no return adress on the envelope or any of the papers included.

Owen
Kapaa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/koszinski-group/brooklyn-new-york-none/koszinski-group-ripoff-liars-victimized-us-brooklyn-new-york-46833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair