Complaint Review: Krystal Draper Of Ohclemie.com - North Bay Ontario, Canada

• Krystal Draper Of Ohclemie.com
    550 Lakeshore Dr
    North Bay, Ontario, Canada
    Canada

Krystal DraperKrystal Draper Of Ohclemie.com Posted Lies, Stole Personal Photographs, Harassed, Stalked North Bay Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: LAURA SMITH

*General Comment: Untrue

*Consumer Comment: Nonsense

*General Comment: Bullshit!

I am reporting Krystal Draper of Ontario, Canada for stealing my personal photographs since 2003 when I first opened my third domain ever, frozen-stars.net. She has been harvesting pictures of my nephew, who she claims she never seen before in her life, but one of her many, many, many Myspace.com profiles shows a comment made by him around the time that she first started taking photos of him. I do not know for sure that she has been taking them from his Myspace.com profile or she took them from my defunct photo gallery, but she did take them. She took pictures of his twin brother as well and posted these pictures on her site as her "boyfriend". Krystal Draper posted that she and this boy went out drinking and had relations, when the boys were 15 years old and lived in Chicago, not Canada. She had no idea that she had taken the photos of two physically different boys. When I confronted her with this, she called me filthy names. She left me sickening comments and then she was suddenly gone for about a year.

In December of 2007 Krystal went off the deep end again and put me on her "Wall of Shame" when she was hosted on Quotaless.com and then ahplace.com. Her ridiculous lie about me was that she had my site shut down when a WhoIs can prove that my site has not been tampered with at all since 2003--when it was purchased.

Another thing she posted was that I was being sued by my webhost. I am my own webhost. She cannot even lie properly about me.

Krystal's "Wall of Shame" has always consisted of parents or mothers. She thinks people who have had children are sub-human and she viciously trolls them day and night. She does not hold a job, but lives with her mother and grandparents in Ontario and frequently steals her mother's credit card to buy domains. In 2004 she owned and had hosted over 40 domains. All paid for by her mother.

On January 31, 2007, after I discovered that she had stolen yet another personal photo of me from my site, which she would have had to work exceptionally hard to get since I have a no-right-click script embedded on my site, I filed a DMCA on her. She sent me this email, admitting to taking things from my server: "Hello Christine. The "copyright photo" has been removed from my site. However, I expect all photos you stole from me to be removed from your site as well... and I know there are many. I have never seen your nephew in my life and have never had a photo of him on my computer. Also, the only photo I have ever taken from you is the one that was on my site so there is no need to lie. I have contacted your internet company regarding the stolen
photos on your website and expect them to be removed. Also, my internet is not connected through my mothers and she already knows the truth. Thank you. Good day."
After this, she went to my Myspace.com site and screen capped my photos and totally misrepresented my profile. She made a page on angelfire.com but that was removed within 24 hours. She has done this to Karol of karoljo.net. Her host, nwmo-hosting.com, has just laughed at the reports we have sent him, calling us filthy names and so on. She has made threats against other mother's children, made threats against us, ripped off our personal photos to represent her "friends" and stolen our blog entries, layouts, and ideas. Her ISP and webhost say she has done nothing wrong, but she is stealing people's visual identity for her web of lies that she has created for herself. She has also ripped off domain names, registering the .net of a popular .com or .org and then claiming that person stole from her.
Krystal is very psychotic and ridiculous and no one on the web believes her. She stole photography pictures from Guav on LiveJournal.com and other places. She has no respect for anyone and abuses her disabled mother all the time. She wishes death on people who have done nothing to her. She needs to be stopped. Forever.

Christine
Bangor, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2007 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/krystal-draper-of-ohclemiecom/north-bay-ontario-canada-p1a-2e6/krystal-draperkrystal-draper-of-ohclemiecom-posted-lies-stole-personal-photographs-hara-235396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LAURA SMITH

AUTHOR: LauraMichelleSmith - (Canada)

My name is Laura Smith Hamilton. Emmanuel Hamilton is my fiance. I would like to apologize on behalf of Manny and myself. We have let all of this go too far. We have let ourselves become bitter and angry and this is the first post of many apologies to come:

Krystal and Shawn are seemingly clean living people(For what we could possibly know about them). Any of the awful things we have said are untrue. I have never actually met these people, nor do I know much about her. Anything I have said is completely made up. Manny only knows us from Bobcaygeon High School. Manny was 2 years behind us and they were not from the same social group. Manny and I got together several years after he graduated, so I have no reason to claim to know this woman.

Both Manny and I have some mental health issues and I can't promise that Manny won't continue to post things, but I would like to at least attempt to clear the board, so that people know this was all just a made up story. From here on out, any of the malicious things said are complete and utter lies. There may be some further comments from people who we are not affiliated with. None of which are to be trusted.

If you would like to discuss any of this further, or to recieve a written apology, please phone me at (289) 396-6480.
You can forward any messages to Manny here: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/emmanuel-hamilton

#2 General Comment

Untrue

AUTHOR: Jenna - ()

None of this is true. This article is nothing more than more lies, defamatory bullshit, harassment and denigration created at the hands of Bonnie Smith, Angela Autry, and Laura Smith - three psychotic losers who harass people online out of envy.

dailybonnie.blogspot.com

bonniecombs.co.vu

Nonsense

AUTHOR: Sam - ()

None of this is true and if you knew Krys in person you would know. She does not steal or bully anybody. She is the victim of severe online bullying, terrorism, and stalking. This girl named Chretienne Ouelette (she goes by like 20 different names online because so many people know her and hate her psycho a*s) has been obsessed with Krys for over TEN years. She runs a hateblog where she jealously posts vicious and crazy lies about Krys. Chretienne is a diagnosed schizophrenic. She has psychosis and she's addicted to fentanyl and abuses her newborn baby "zinnia" and cheats on her so-called husband "Dennis" check out daily-christine.blogspot.com for the truth or google her name! sand springs / tulsa / broken arrow oklahoma baton rouge louisiana bangor maine she's been doing this to people since 1999 but her fat a** is going to be locked up soon and the kids she neglects/abuses (chloe? zinnia?) they'll all be taken by cps good luck ugly!

#4 General Comment

Bullshit!

AUTHOR: Jay - (United States of America)

I'm sorry but this article is absolute bullshit and the lies you psychos are spewing out about this girl have got to stop!

1. This girl, Christine, is extremely well known on the internet for being absolutely INSANE - look her up on thetgozone.com There is a long history of her stalking, harassing, and lying about people online.

2. Krystal, the girl in question in this article, was not the person doing the actual stealing but in fact was being impersonated by someone online, who is still impersonating her 4 years later (how's that for a lack of sanity?)

3. Krystal did not steal photos of anyone or from anyone. She is an accomplished photographer (I know this for a FACT) and can take the most beautiful photos with any camera, no matter what the quality. She has an eye for beauty and a natural born talent that most people lack, so why would she want to steal Guav's photography (which isn't very good) or photos of fat-a*s psycho hose-beast Christine and her make-believe nephew?

The truth is that this nephew doesn't exist. Christine is an unemployed l*****n who lives off of disability and has always had a hard-on for Krystal. Hense why she felt the need to post up these lies.

Krystal has never owned a domain or maintained a website. She has only ever had 1 livejournal account, which was in 2003-2004 and she only briefly used it.

I don't know who you people are or why you're doing this to this sweet girl but karma is a b***h. I hope it hits you sick f**ks hard.