X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lady Of America/National Fitness - Layton Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Garland Texas
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Lady Of America/National Fitness P.O. Box 497 Layton, Utah U.S.A.

Lady Of America/National Fitness Refuse to cancel my membership after repeated requests Layton Utah

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I contacted National Fitness who does Lady of America's billing to cancel my membership after I fulfilled my three-year contract. I sent in the required fax and didn't think much more about it. About a year later, I noticed that they had been debiting my account the entire year after I initially cancelled it. I called back and the lady said they had the note of my call to cancel but never received the required fax.

So I sent in another fax in April of 2008 and assumed all was well. I just noticed that they have still been debiting my account for my membership but now it's ABC Financial who does it. I called ABC Financial and they said they took over from National Fitness in March of 2008. They said they had no information on any cancellation.

So I called National Fitness again and they said since it has been transferred over to ABC, they have not an ounce of information on my account, no notes, no cancellation, nothing.

This company has effectively stolen $500 from me and then turned around and gave ABC Financial permission to steal another $150 from me. Their excuse about not receiving the fax is ricidulous! They are stealing from me and I don't intend to let it rest. I think a class-action suit is a great idea!!

Christina
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lady-of-americanational-fitness/layton-utah-84041/lady-of-americanational-fitness-refuse-to-cancel-my-membership-after-repeated-requests-la-368972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair