X  |  CLOSE

24571 Trabuco Road
    Lake Forest, California
    United States

Lake Forest Express Wash Car Wash Broke My Windshield! Lake Forest California

On September 12th, I had my BMW washed at Chevron Lake Forest Express Wash (receipt enclosed).  Unfortunately, your car washing equipment cracked my windshield. I have had my car washed many times but never seen car washing equipment come down on the windshield with the force like that day.  The force of the equipment coming down on to my car cracked my windshield.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate a refund of $240 which is the cost to replace the windshield.  I have attached a copy of the receipt.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait until November 18, 2017 before seeking help from a Consumer Protection Agency (CPA), the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Attorney General Office (State AG).

I file complaint with the BBB no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2018 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lake-forest-express-wash/lake-forest-california-92630/lake-forest-express-wash-car-wash-broke-my-windshield-lake-forest-california-1451826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content