Complaint Review: Lamina VPN

• Lamina VPN
    Winnington House 2 Woodley Grove North Finchley L
    other, England / Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

Lamina VPN Steve MD Did not supply the equipment that I have paid for other England / Bedfordshire

On the 6th of October last, I ordered and paid for (£278) a VPN telivision system. The teo items were 1x MG254w2 unit along with Premium hosted multi add on 12 months.

I have not recieved the equipment despite dozens of telephone calls and e-mails, promise to look into the problem I have got nowhere, people never come back to you, there is no one you can speak to. The Managing Director Steve never returns your calls, they are not customer focused!

I want the system, but if they cannot supply, they should tell me and refund my £278 and compensation for the telephone calls and inconvenience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lamina-vpn/other-england-bedfordshire-n12-odr/lamina-vpn-steve-md-did-not-supply-the-equipment-that-i-have-paid-for-other-england-be-1415140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content