X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program - LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Athens Texas
  • Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program - LVAAP P.O.Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program - LVAAP ripoff heartbreaking unjust not right completely wrong billing Las Vegas Nevada

I was also sent a letter informing me that I was a winner and all I needed to do was sent a 20.00 dollars report-release fee. I aslo sent it in and then tried to look up the place on the internet but it was not there.

I called the Post Office In Boca Raton, FL ,it was no help. the post box is there but the company is not. The website LVAAP is'nt there either. I guess I should just give that 20.00 dollars to the game. I know that you can't get something for nothing. Question but is 20.00 nothing? To me 20.00 dollars is alot of money right not now living in this day and time.

T
Athens, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/las-vegas-nevada-actionable-award-program-lvaap/las-vegas-nevada-89193/las-vegas-nevada-actionable-award-program-lvaap-ripoff-heartbreaking-unjust-not-right-c-181411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair