X  |  CLOSE

Case Postale 6461
    Geneve,
    Switzerland

Laura Vivian Co/Vibel Elder abuse/psychic con artist Geneve

My 85 year old mother has fallen victim to this or these individuals acting under the guise of "Laura Vivian".

She has sent almost $1200 to this Switzerland address thinking that she is getting psychic counseling in return but actually has been swindeled as this counseling in only in letters with the writer of these letters  using very general wording and making my mother feel like she is the only "person" who understands her. (I use the term "person" loosely because who knows if there really is such a person named Laura Vivian or if this is a ring of people operating under the name.)

The person makes the victim (My mom in this instance) feel that they need to keep their exchange private (secret) by using phrases such as; "Not everyone is supportive of your desire to seek unusual help" and "you must be diligent in your privacy of our exchanges". The reason I know this is because I had a family member grab a handful of letters while she was visiting.

My mom knows that I had been suspicious because I've been helping her with her finances for the last few years and have noticed that she was withdrawing cash in large increments recently. I'm afraid we are goiing to have to take some sort of action requiring her to be restricted from doing this in the future because it is interfering with her ability to cover her living expenses.

I believe Laura Vivian preys on the elderly and the mentally disabled, the needy, dissillusioned,  and the loneliest of people.  It's possible she/they use different names and addresses throughout Switzerland, Belgium and Germany because I have seen other correspondence from these places.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2018 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/laura-vivian/geneve/laura-vivian-covibel-elder-abusepsychic-con-artist-geneve-1465617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content