X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Law Office Of Paul Stassinos, Kellie - Modesto California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: las vegas Nevada
  • Law Office Of Paul Stassinos, Kellie 1500 Standiford Ave Modesto, California U.S.A.

Law Office Of Paul Stassinos, Kellie Rude, Mean, Not a Law Office, Two Faced, Modesto California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Well where do i begin.. I had a Debt that i was settling with this Company. (if you wanna call it that)... They say that they are a Law Office. But really all they are is just a colleciton agency... My account was being handled by this Woman named Kallie or kellie, she was completly rude to me. She was very B***HIE!!!!...

This company must think that their debtors are stupid and that we dont know our rights as human Beings. Cause they have people like that working for them. Little do they know, I have spent several years in the same kind of field and i know {FDCPA} rules and regulations for collections. And i can tell you that Kallie does not conform to the guidlines set by the {FDCPA} when she is talking to a debtor. She threatens them, she yells at them, and pretty much violates their rights... and that is just what she did to me. I cant imagine what she does to others...

I feel sorry for this company when a represenative from the {FDCPA} calls their office one day and speaks to her. Cause They will probably get their doors shut down or they will have a huge fine on their hands.... So in conclusion. I would be very cautious when dealing with these people.

Na
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-office-of-paul-stassinos-kellie/modesto-california-95350/law-office-of-paul-stassinos-kellie-rude-mean-not-a-law-office-two-faced-modesto-cali-367048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair