Report: #1411973

• Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner,P.C
    992 Bustleton pike,1st floor
    Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania
    United States

Michael sent me a false notice to quit dated for 2015 . It is 2017 and he was paid as per our agrement. and had documentation of how much money I was getting and exactly when it was coming. He said he wanted me to sign the $9000 check to come directly to him , I told him no , I can not do that rent is $1150 . he texted back unless I signed the entire check to him he was going to evict me and bury me in legal fees even if I paid him on time. I paid him on the documented day October 4th , as to honor the agreement. I paid him the one month rent and an additional months rent with $ 100 left over to be applied to the following month. About 5 days later I have a possession for real property notice on my door. I went to court and showed the judge the receipt of payment and she asked him, why did you bring her to court? you were paid ! she granted him no possession. sense then I keep getting false notices to quit with legal fees attached saying I didn't pay, but I did and have the receipts . [continued below]....

..... I have been his tenent only 3months and he has extorted over $7000 from me . he has had the constable come to put me out . I had to prove to the constable I paid him because Michael missled him and the courts . when I rented the apt their was no power .when Peco turned on the power nothing worked , washer ,dryer ,dishwasher. Nothing ! their was supposed to be a garbage disposal ,nope no garbage disposal. I still can't use the dinning room because of the electrical wires hanging from the ceiling. he was supposed to have an electrician come out but he didn't. He was supposed to paint and put in a new carpet , he did not . Their is a hole in the ceiling in the bathroom that streams water when ever the upstairs neighbors use the shower. HE SAID IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, FIX IT YOURSELF . PLEASE HELP I PUT MY SAVINGS INTO This APT .AND I HAVE PAID ON TIME . OVER 7000$ IN the 3months I have been here and plus the money I put out to fix the damaged walls . the front windows don't shut or lock . dealing with Michael the landlord/lawyer/ RPK savings / agent has been absolutely horrible . I have been ripped off ,extorted and it is on going . Please please please help !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-offices-of-michael-kuldinerpc/feasterville-trevose-pennsylvania-19053/law-offices-of-michael-kuldinerpc-michael-kuldiner-rpk-holdings-landlord-landlords-1411973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Code inspectors just left ,they want to talk with kuldiner

AUTHOR: Justice - (United States)

Code inspectors require a certified electriction to fix electricle issiues. kuldiner is not an electrician. And want to talk about not having ocupancy permit . And the apt upstairs is in even worse shape then this one.

He siad i eventually paid the jugment, wow what a pos, i paid novembers rent, he tried bulling me to apply my rent as his legal fees

AUTHOR: Justice - (United States)

the false claim and the legal fees for the wrong date of 2015 he wants $700 for because he is living up to his thret of exstortion. If I didn't sign my $9000 check to him he would falsify documents and attach legal fees to extort . I paid him as peer our agrement and his panties are in a bunch because (u ,mad bra) I stood my ground . just because your a lawyer u think u can make stuff up along the way and laws that govern society don't apply to you,smh let's see how far that gets you .

Michael kuldiner lies agian what a suprise .kuldiner lost the jugment , was granted no possession , is guilty of malpractice and exstortion along with a few other things.

AUTHOR: Justice - (United States)

Still not posting his occupancy permit with the date he obtained it.

Smh wow, such a liar. Lemon apt.

AUTHOR: Justice - (United States)

The fireman have turned off power to the dining room becouse of the open wires sparking , and still you will not send an electrician. I have paid you over half of the lease amount for the entire year in 3months , this is the first contact from you sense you hung up on me weeks ago .

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We obtained a Court Ordered Judgment against Nicole Gerstlauer and Michael Humphrey

AUTHOR: michael - (United States)

She stopped paying rent from day one.  We obtained a judgment against her which she eventually paid and then she stopped paying rent again. Wont let anyone into the apartment.  All of her allegations are false about the disrepair and issues with the apartment.  It was in great shape just three months ago when she rented it.