X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay - Smithtown New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: phx Arizona
  • Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay PO Box 9006 Smithtown, New York U.S.A.

Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay ripoff fraudulent collections Smithtown New York

I am also a victem of this law office. I received a bill to collect a debt to Direct TV in the mail. Funny thing is I never had an account with Direct TV.

I tried to call the phone numbers listed on the letter. The call will not go through. No busy signal or voicemails just nothing.

I got curious so I looked them up on the web and saw so many complaints so I am curious. What should I do? Do I just throw it in the trash or notify the police?

Anyone have any advice for me?

J.
phx, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-offices-of-mitchell-n-kay/smithtown-new-york-11787/law-offices-of-mitchell-n-kay-ripoff-fraudulent-collections-smithtown-new-york-227641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content