X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LeanLifePM - ecurves - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jackson Louisiana
  • LeanLifePM - ecurves LeanLifePM.com Internet U.S.A.

LeanLifePM - ecurves ripoff, charged me 2 different times for stuff i didnt order Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
on february 26,2006 these people charged my debit card 99.90 for something called leanlifepm and i didnt authorize it. today 3/15/06 they charged another 28.87 for something called ecurves.

i have called my bank and they cant do anything because it is a pos (point-of-sale) purchase they advised me if i receive anything in the mail, to not open and write refused, and call them. i have on several occasions emailed them and to no avail, have not got a return call or refund!

i did write :refused: and send back but gosh, they still have my money and now it has caused me to lose my car insurance and i had to rewrite car insurance and everything! i dont know what to do at this point. these people wont call or anything. what can be done?

Tracie
jackson, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanlifepm-ecurves/internet/leanlifepm-ecurves-ripoff-charged-me-2-different-times-for-stuff-i-didnt-order-internet-181393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair