X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LEANRX - Ontario California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cincinnati Ohio
  • LEANRX Ontario, California U.S.A.

LEANRX Fraudulent activity. Multiple names in multiple cities Ontario California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
About a year ago I ordered the LeanLookRx product on a "trial-basis" from the company Lean Look Rx. After receiving the product, I made attempts to call the company and cancel. The company only has v-mail, and never returned by calls. My credit card kept receiving charges and I continued to receive their bogus product.

I wrote a nasty letter to the company stating that I would be contacting the BBB and to stop all charges to my card. For about 6 months the charges have stopped.

Now, on Dec. 28th, 2006 I see that the company LeanRx.Net has charged my credit card for 74.95 for a product I did not order. Transaction shows up on my card as LEANRX.NET, 800-3048447, NV.

When calling this number, I receive an automated recording, no company name is given, and the first information that the message requires is your credit card number.
Somebody please do something about this person(s)!

Daniel
Cincinnati, Ohio
(1>CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanrx/ontario-california-80135/leanrx-fraudulent-activity-multiple-names-in-multiple-cities-ontario-california-228316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair