X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC - Chicago Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Linden New Jersey
  • Lease Finance Group LLC 233 N. Michigan Ave, Ste 1800, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Lease Finance Group Stealth contract, relentless non-cancellable contract collectors arrogant barrell bottom scrapers Ripoff Chicago Illinois Sioux Falls South Dakota

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Signed up with ABANCO for credit card processing. Also for "free personal check guarantee and processing". "Free" turned out that Abanco didn't charge- Global Telecom DID. I never heard of Lease Finance Group. I ran a personal check for $3200 through the terminal and was declined- "too large". I called. They said I had a $3000 limit, even though the paperwork said $5000. No problem- I deposited the check normally and it cleared.

Several days later, Global TOOK $59.00 from my account. They claimed it was their 'cut' for the check I ran even though it was denied.

What was described as "no fees' by the saleslady became out of hand. Abanco charged $35 a month; Global charged $35 also. The lease company (who I thought was Abanco) was helping themselves to $93 a month! Over $160 a month charged by a band of theives.

When I put a stop-payment on the Lease payment, I thought it was over. The second month WENT THROUGH! The bank explained it; they had never seen this before. When the ACH request went through under their vendor number, all future withdrawls of any amount were barred. So LFG came back the next day with a different vendor number. The branch manager concurred they were substandard, hustlers, crooks, or the like. No reputable business needs multiple vendor numbers. They are relentless- unstoppable. I closed the account. Now they are on attack.

I signed 5 yellow sheets of paper. There is no lease agreement, no contracts. The "terms" are mailed to you AFTER you sign up.

Abanco, Global Telecom, and Lease Finance group are crooks that operate in conjunction with each other. Beware.

John
Linden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lease-finance-group-llc/chicago-illinois-60601/lease-finance-group-stealth-contract-relentless-non-cancellable-contract-collectors-arrog-227539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair