X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LEGAL AID STATE SERVICES - UPLAND California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Indpls Indiana
  • LEGAL AID STATE SERVICES PO Box 160 UPLAND, California U.S.A.

LEGAL AID STATE SERVICES ripoff KEPT MONEY FOR SERVICES THAT WERE NOT PREFORMED UPLAND, California

On March 5, 2004, I contacted Legal State Services here in Indiana about filing bankruptcy. After discussion I agreed, and gave them my debit card number of which they took out 485.00.

I cancelled this within the three business days, and have been trying ever since to obtain my refund. I called 79 times before anyone ever returned my call. Any time that you call there is only a recording and they are supposed to get back with you within 48 hours, but never do. It is going on 8 months with me trying to get this refund, of which I am entitled to for they did nothing, and as of Friday, 10/22-- I called several times only to get the recording. I have contacted the Attorney Generals office, Consumer Affairs Division, and waiting for a reply from them.

Sylvia
Indpls, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2004 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legal-aid-state-services/upland-california-91785/legal-aid-state-services-ripoff-kept-money-for-services-that-were-not-preformed-upland-ca-114386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content