X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LEGAL EASE DOCUMENT SERVICES - Jacksonville Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jacksonville Florida
  • LEGAL EASE DOCUMENT SERVICES legaleasedoc.com/ Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Paid for divorce papers and emergency visitation and additional money for filing paperwork herself. Signed papers 1 week later and have been getting the runaround since. Excuses such as: out of town, my child just had a tooth pulled, my printer broke, my laptop got coffee spilled on it.... you name it this lady has used it. Can't reach her by phone or email, rarely returns calls and promises that she'll take care of it the following week.... 2 months later I STILL don't have any copies of the paperwork, STILL has not been filed in court....... I don't think, I KNOW I smell a CROOK! I have requested a refund as of today, we'll see if this happens, but I doubt it. I will update if she does, otherwise it looks like I will have to file suit against her for services non-rendered. BEWARE!!!

Jessette
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legal-ease-document-services/jacksonville-florida/legal-ease-document-services-divorce-papers-never-filed-or-processed-after-2-months-ja-446896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It has now been over a month with no response and she's changed her phone number now!

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
No refund, no response and nothing has been filed with the clerk of courts. She's changed her phone number and raised her prices on her so called services! The new contact information is on her website however! Unbelievable and she's on Facebook now too! I am filing a lawsuit against her for fraudulent practices for services non rendered. I am out a total of $1318!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair