Complaint Review: Legal Zoom - Glendale California

• Legal Zoom
    101 N Brand Blvd
    Glendale, California
    USA

Legal Zoom STAY AWAY, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF WITH ALL THE "EXTRAS" AND NOT TELL YOU ABOUT IT! Glendale California

They charged me an extra $159.00 a week after I purchased my corp when I called to complain they told me that I signed up for something I never did and why was this billed after they gave me a quote and I paid for it? When I called customer service they kept giving me rebuttals on why it was not refundable that I needed to get something written from the state. I will never use these services again this company is a rip off over charging and hiding "Extra Services" I have no Idea why they have an A+ rating when they have a ton of negative reviews and only a handful of positive ones. BBB how are you rating these companies? Oh and their customer service people are by far the rudest I've ever encountered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legal-zoom/glendale-california-91203/legal-zoom-stay-away-they-will-rip-you-off-with-all-the-extras-and-not-tell-you-about-1391867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content