Complaint Review: lelie tachnology do br - San Paulo

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Judy — NOWHERECITY United States
  • lelie tachnology do br

San Paulo,
    Brazil

lelie tachnology do br dealing speakers, kendra scott jewelry never received merchandise San Paulo

order jewelry online off of facebook from a company that has different names, but under kendra scott jewelry on facebook.  Credit card company was charged 39.96 from dealing speakiers (shang hai sh, CN).  I contacted this company on facebook when I hadn't received my merchandise by June 3 and had a messager on facebook with them and she said my order $#16545 would be shipped within 5-10 business days.  After that message, when I had not received my merchandise still, I tried to messenge her again and she had blocked me where I could not contact them.  Still have not received the merchandise.  I contacted the credit card company and wanted to dispute the charge.  I had to do so in writing which I did,, and received a letter from them saying this was a valid charge but to date have not received my merhandise.  So this morning July 12, I get a text alert from the cc company saying I had a .26 merchandise return from Lelie Technology DO BR (SAN PAULO).  I called the cc company and they say they are not responsible for not receiving my merchandise which is another separate report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 03:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lelie-tachnology-do-br/san-paulo/lelie-tachnology-do-br-dealing-speakers-kendra-scott-jewelry-never-received-merchandise-1451354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content