X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: demonguru18 — TORONTO ONTARIO Canada
  • Lendirect.ca 400 Carlingview Drive TORONTO, ONTARIO Canada

Lendirect.ca Lenddirect.ca, Lend Direct Canada, Lend Direct Lend Direct Would not allow me to Payout my Loan in Full TORONTO ONTARIO Canada

*Consumer Comment: written contract

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

So I wanted to pay my Loan in Full - And they tell me I have to wait for 7 days to pay-off the loan till my last payment was processed. I am so upset and request other people to please avoid these scammers. For the 7 days that I have to wait - I have to pay an interest of $6 each day, even though I want to payout my loan in full.

When I told the agent, that the payment was already processed and deducted from my account and posted, I was still advised, that I have to wait for 7 days so that they can make money out of that 7 days.

Looks like all their 5 star reviews are paid reviews as they never told me about 7 days to wait to payout the loan in full till payment was processed.

This is not Fair, as I want to payout the loan and the company says - I have to wait for 7 days to payout. I wiill wait, but why should they charge me interest, When I called in to close the Loan. It is their system which shows that my last payment was pending, which is not my fault.

I Clearly told the agent that it is not fair and beleive it or not, the agent's response was - "Isn't that what you signed up for ?" (I recorded all the conversation)

Yes I signed up for a loan and I was told I could close it anytime by simply calling in or walking into a Lenddirect storefront location to pay it off. Infact Earlier that day I called them to make my first bi-weekly payment and I was advised by an agent that I can do this at a store location of Lend Direct or Make a payment over the phone with a Master Card. I went online to make a payment and checked a few hours later and i got a popup message stating  "Pending Payment" (I took a screen shot )

If Lenddirect charges me Interest for next 7 days , they should refund it back to me considering the fact that I called them requesting to payoff the account in full (This is after I had already made my first bi-weekly payment)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2018 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lendirectca/toronto-ontario-m9w-5x9/lendirectca-lenddirectca-lend-direct-canada-lend-direct-lend-direct-would-not-allow-me-1457149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

written contract

AUTHOR: Deb - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, August 23, 2018

What does your written contract say?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair