X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lenox Captial Corporation - Woodstock Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: baltimore Maryland
  • Lenox Captial Corporation 1025 Rose Creek Dr., Ste 620 Woodstock GA 30189 Nationwide U.S.A.

Lenox Captial Corporation ripoff Woodstock

I was called in july of 2002 by sale representative to recieve upto a 10,000 credit limit for only a one time fee of $221.95 to start repairing my credit. I told the young man I did not have the money at that time and I wish to decline his offer. He assured me that they could take out the funds on a later date. He promptly took my information and August 16, would be the date that the funds would be taken out. I hung up thinking 221.95 is not a bad deal form 10,000.00 worth of credit. 10 minutes late a representative form that same company called an said that he was offering me a deal of a life time and it would only cost me 221.95.

I told he someone areadly called me and he insisted the I reapply twice for the same credit package. I took he that they were unorganized a I did not wish to do business with them.

I was told the my services would be cancelled. Unfortunately August 16, 2002 my money was taken out leaving my account over drawn. I quickly called and asked for my money back.

I am still asking for my money and today is February 28, 2003. I was told it will take another 4 weeks. I will been filing a civil suit for all the trouble I have gone through.

Crystal
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lenox-captial-corporation/nationwide/lenox-captial-corporation-ripoff-woodstock-47048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair