X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lenscrafters - North Attleboro Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Blackstone Massachusetts
  • Lenscrafters Route 1 North Attleboro, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Lenscrafters Mike the ripoff business that doesnt give a dam North Attleboro Massachusetts

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 30-day money back guarantee; and a year breakage warranty.

*UPDATE Employee: Pay Attention

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I am writing to complain about the experience of buying glasses from Lenscrafters. My husband bought his glasses and sunglasses in August of 2001. Since then we have been back atleast once a month for the lens falling out or some sort of problem. Not once were the frames ever replaced or looked at. all that was ever done was replace the lenses or tighten the glasses. We complained on numerous occasions about this and no action was done to assist us. Well I took my husbands glasses there today, complaining that there is a problem with the frames and they need to be replaced.

I got the answer they are out of warranty and nothing can be done and that it's not there fault they are broken. Well they wouldn't be out of warranty if they had done something about it sooner. I am very dissatisfied with my experience and the poor customer service I have received on numerous occasions. I will never be back again to there to buy glasses. All I wanted was new frames to replace the broken ones that have been that way since month one. Not a reliable business in my opinion.

Melissa
Blackstone, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2003 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lenscrafters/north-attleboro-massachusetts-02760/lenscrafters-mike-the-ripoff-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-north-attleboro-massachusetts-39862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

30-day money back guarantee; and a year breakage warranty.

AUTHOR: TRACEY - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, October 18, 2003
As an ex-employee of Lenscrafters, I know there is a 30-day money back guarantee; and a year breakage warranty.

Usually when lenses fall out of frames the lenses are cut too small. You stated Lenscrafters remade the lenses. Apparantly the problem persisted. The manager should have been involved at that point.

Someone should have had enough snap to figure out that after remaking lenses (which goes against the stores stats) that something may be wrong with the frame.

I find it hard to believe that this store gave you so much grief. The store's customer satisfaction rating has a direct impact on the commission percentage that the employees receive. Did the manager ever become involved in this situation? If he/she did, then they will not last long with the company.

Pay Attention

AUTHOR: Kirsten - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 25, 2003
Okay, for as many times as you have been in Lenscrafters, you should have noticed the 1-year breakage protection plan posted all over the store! Not only in that warranty usually explained at time of purchase, it can be seen at every retail station in the store. It's also posted at the cash wrap! In addition to the 1-year breakage warranty, our 30-day satisfaction guarantee is also posted. Most, but not all, managers will extend this period to folks such as yourself just for the sake of your satisfaction of our service. If you were having this many problems with your glasses, and the fault was with the actual manufacturing of the lab's, your problem could have easily been solved way before your 1 year was up.

You should not be surprised that LC will not do anything for you at this point. How many businesses would?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair