X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Letstalk.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: hilo Hawaii
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Letstalk.com letstalk.com Internet U.S.A.

Letstalk.com ripoff jump through hoops to get your rebate check bad customer service San Francisco Internet

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Where shall I begin?

I followed all the instructions to the tee. They told us we did not pay our t-mobile bill, therefore we were denied our rebate check. On the t-mobile bills sent to them, showed we paid our bill.

They had very bad customer service, treating us like a nuisance rather than their customers. I wanted to resolve this issue and find out what went wrong, but they didn't have any numbers for the rebate center that does their processing. They mentioned that they didn't have a supervisor for me to speak to. Also that I would have to wait for a denial card to come into the mail within 10-12 weeks. The denial card would state what I was missing. She also stated if I had circled the amount I paid on the bill. I told her no, because it didn't state it in the instructions. She insisted it did, and after reading she couldn't find it. Go Figure!

I notated times and names of the people we spoke to. Although one of the cust. reps was aggitated we couldn't pronounce her name. What can we do? I want my rebate!

Bad customer service, sarcastic reps., rebate ignorance, excuses, excuses, and excuses.

Desiree
hilo, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/letstalkcom/internet/letstalkcom-ripoff-jump-through-hoops-to-get-your-rebate-check-bad-customer-service-san-f-91620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair