X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BakerM81 — Maple Shade New Jersey
  • Lexus of Bridgewater 1550 Route 22 E , Bridgewater, New Jersey USA

Lexus of Bridgewater Bridgewater NJ Lexus Stole my truck, left me with a lemon, and then stole more money for repairs that didnt fix squat , Bridgewater New Jersey

Traded in a 2010 Chevy Colorado on a 2003 Silverado Diesel that was listed on cars.com. The day I drove it home it left me stranded at the gas station. They had me bring the truck in. told me it needed fuel sending unit, injection pump, fuel filter and new lines. $3000 worth of repairs. said they would go 50/50 with me. I paid them the $1500 and when I got the truck back, WORSE than before. I told them they didn't fix squat.

so I brought it back in the week before thanksgiving. I received a phone call on DEC 29th. they said it was the fuel injectors and it was a $4000 job, but they would make the repairs at no cost to me. Jan 6th the GM called me up and said I had to pay half again. $2000?! WHAT?! I said no of course, and he told me tough luck I bought an "as is" vehicle and its not their problem.

I am an Iraq war veteran, I served 4 years with the Army and 3 years with the NJ National Guard, this is how lexus of bridgewater thanks me for my service, by robbing me on a $15000 truck and another $1500 in repairs that didn't fix jack! They must be real proud to support the troops and our veterans, REAL SCUMBAGS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2015 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexus-of-bridgewater/-bridgewater-new-jersey-08807/lexus-of-bridgewater-bridgewater-nj-lexus-stole-my-truck-left-me-with-a-lemon-and-then-1200930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content