X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Liberty Online Services - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: renton Washington
  • Liberty Online Services 11900 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Liberty Online Services rip-off Miami Florida

an employee of mine was asked to verify phone number, address, and if we had an ad in the yellow pages concerning my business. She did so and was offered a FREE internet ad. The employee said she was not interested and does not have the authority to accept any sevices.

The person on the phone said it was completely FREE and it would help business. the solicitor then asked her for her name and birthdate. My employee then informed me about the call.

Now I have recieved a bill for $29.95 from liberty online services through my qwest phone bill. I have called qwest and advised them NOT to disburse any payment to this company. I have also canceled the account but have NOT recieved a confirmation in writing yet by fax, but I did get a cancelation confirmation number. I've also advised my employees not talk to any phone solicitors at all.

Jon
renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-online-services/miami-florida-33181/liberty-online-services-rip-off-miami-florida-47087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content