X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless - Lago Maryland

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lansing Illinois
  • Liberty Wireless 1601 McCormick Drive Lago, Maryland U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless ripoff false advertising, lied , took my money with no return, when you could reach them very rude! Lago Maryland

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I applied for a FREE WIRELESS PHONE advertise on the web from My Points Wireless. I received a defective phone from Liberty Wireless on 12-18-2003. I followed all the instructions that came with the phone to no avail. On 12-19-2003 I again called the company requesting to have the phone deactivated and a return merchandise authorization number. I was given a return number and told I must wait for a UPS label to return the phone.

I find out later this company has already debited my checking account for $117.73 on 12-11-2003. My account was again debited on 1-18-2004 for $22.10. After repeated telephone calls, e-mails waiting for this pick up label from UPS that never came. I went to a UPS office to return the phone at my own expense. I was never reimbursed for the money taken out of my account, money that I paid for the return of the phone. When I was able to talk to a human person at their customer service department I always got names, dates and the time of the conversation.

To this date I have not heard another word from this company. This company is nothing more than a first class RIP OFF.

Marion
Lansing, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/liberty-wireless/lago-maryland-20774/liberty-wireless-ripoff-false-advertising-lied-took-my-money-with-no-return-when-you-c-92009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair