Complaint Review: LilliGal - Internet

• LilliGal

, Internet
    United States

LilliGal Could not return swimsuits

Good luck reaching anyone at LilliGal if you need to return something. My order showed up with no packing slip & order number. The swimsuits did not fit and when I logged into the website it had no record for an order for me. I was unable to reach anyone to get help!

I finally located an order co formation email after the 30 day return window and when I typed it in the order came up. I’ve not been able to get a refund and want to warn people about this unprofessional company and disappointing experience!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lilligal/internet/lilligal-could-not-return-swimsuits-1434068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content