X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Limbaugh Toyota - Birmingham Alabama

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: tarrant Alabama
  • Limbaugh Toyota 2200 T Ensley Ave Birmingham, Alabama U.S.A.

Limbaugh Toyota ripoff Birmingham Alabama

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a used 2001 ford expedition from limbaugh toyota on march 31,2006. I had intended on getting a chevrolet but they did not have any in my price range as the dealer told me later that was found to be a lie. To make a long story short come to find out it had been in a flood. When i realized it was a flood vehicle i immediately took the vehile back to the dealer and told them what i had found out when i pulled my carfax and i only had the car for two days because they claimed they were doing me a favor and putting leather seats in the suv when i did not even ask for leather seats,later i found out that the back seat was damaged due to the flooding.And told them that i wanted another vehicle i was told that i would need 6000.00 dollars to get another vehicle and it was nothing they could do.

And i know you are wondering why i did not do a carfax before i bought the vehicle but the sales person told me that we would go over the carfax report together and they furnish them and for me not to worry, the vehicle is in good shape. Now the air conditioner is out the transmission is slipping and i cant afford to put 6000.down on another vehicle. Isnt there a law about selling flood vehicles to customers now.

Latonya
tarrant, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2006 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/limbaugh-toyota/birmingham-alabama-35218/limbaugh-toyota-ripoff-birmingham-alabama-198854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the media

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, September 17, 2006

LaTonya,

I have checked online for any laws regarding the sell of flooded vehicles, but I am unable to find anything. I would recommend you contact either www.abc3340.com Fighting For You or www.myfoxal.com Six On Your Side to see if either of them would be willing to cover your story. Business's REALLY don't want bad publicity.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair