X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mari — Florida United States of America
  • limewire settlement Internet United States of America

limewire settlement offering free items were you only pay shipping and handling. SCAM , limewirelaw.com, Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
$39.99 S & H gets you two gifts and the payments was through PayPal.
The selections of gifts offers were nice electronic products, I choose a gift card and a flat  screen tv. After placing the order I receved a shipping date with 4-6- wks processing time. After tracking the status of my order on the given ship date, there a message that the order was delayed and a new shipdate was given. Again I checked the status of delivery on the new ship date. The page said order approved but theres no tracking information. I stated I had priority status for selecting free gifts, accepting another offer from other sponseors, and providing a select number of referrals, upon approval your free gifts will be shipped ed.

Well that time has come and gone I have no free gifts and can't reach customer, the phone line can't accept messages the voice mail is full. The phone messages states return calls will be place 24-48 hours later and you can get faster service by email and have a response in 6 - 12 hours. Well I have received no emails and it's way pass 48 hours. PayPal has a 45 day window for complaints from the day the order was placed. Total scam. I don't understand how a legit business "PayPal" is set up to take money for this scam. Beware of the I Free Club!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/limewire-settlement/internet/limewire-settlement-offering-free-items-were-you-only-pay-shipping-and-handling-scam-782607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair