X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LipoBan - Boca Raton Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lakehurst New Jersey
  • LipoBan 6720 East Rogers Circle Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

LipoBan ripoff they do not deliver product Boca Raton Florida

I have waited over a month to recieve my order from LipoBan. I have emailed them several times and made numerous calls to their customer service department with no success. The company has not responded to my emails and the customer service # is only an answering machine.

I have contacted their order processing number but no one their seems to be able to help me. Everytime I ask to speak with a supervisor they devert the question and change the subject giving me some lame excuse of why my product has not arrived.

The check I sent to them cleared the bank on October 6, 2004 This business, if it even is one, is fraudulent. They rip people off and steal their money.

Amy
Lakehurst, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2004 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lipoban/boca-raton-florida-33487/lipoban-ripoff-they-do-not-deliver-product-boca-raton-florida-114399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content