X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing LP - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lorida Florida
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Litton Loan Servicing LP www.littonloan.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing LP ripoff Houston Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

To start, I don't even know how Litton Loan even got my mortage. We were going thru some difficult times and the next thing I know, we were served with forclosure papers. I got things worked out with Litton after having to come up with thousands of dollars and they put us on a forberance agreement. But before it got to that point, I had called and made arrangements to make my 1 late payment and even sent the payment in.

After we recieved the papers, we got our check for the payment we made back in the mail. We were going along making all of our payments, sending them thru Western Union Quick Collect, and we recieved papers from a lawyer in Orlando saying they were filing for forclosure sale of our home. I have called the attorney and told them we were not in default, they advised us to call the judge. I also called Litton to find out what was going on and was told that we were in default because a payment was late.

They have since sent our payment back thru western Union under the wrong name so we can't even get it back until we talk to them I have already borrowed over $10,000.00 from my retirement to keep our house. I don't have anywhere else to get any money from and I already mknow without even talking to them, that they will want thousands more not to forclose.

I have no idea where we will come up with it this time. We have not even been able to refinance any where because Litton has our home in forclosure.

Connie
Lorida, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/litton-loan-servicing-lp/houston-texas/litton-loan-servicing-lp-ripoff-houston-texas-91730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair