This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2016
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2016
  • Reported By: Daniel — Louisiana Louisiana USA

• 2943 Willow Oaks Lane New Iberia
    Louisiana, Louisiana
    USA

FF14GilHub I use to use ff14GilHub for years for various games I played Louisiana Louisiana

I use to use ff14GilHub for years for various games I played. Most of the time they delivered the ingame currency within an hour, but other times it took up to a week. I did have one account that was banned and the game company stated that several peoples accounts were hacked and their GIL taken and the investigation lead to my account receiving said gold. If you use this company do so at your own risk. Buyer beware. I ordered some merchendise from ff14GilHub.com and it was never delivered, when I asked them they said that they had already delivered it. I told them that I never recieved it and they told me they had a screen shot of the delivery. I asked for a copy of the screen shot and they sent me a screen shot of a character with my name on a european server.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2016 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/louisiana-louisiana-70560/ff14gilhub-i-use-to-use-ff14gilhub-for-years-for-various-games-i-played-louisiana-louisia-1308478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content