X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Love, Beal & Nixon Attorneys At Law - Oklahoma City Oklahoma

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: tulsa Oklahoma
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Love, Beal & Nixon Attorneys At Law Po Box 32738 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-5575053
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Love, Beal & Nixon Attorneys At Law, LBN Unethical, miss billing, unfair credit reporting improper documention to file home lein and civil Indebtedness! ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My wife and I are doing a refinance on our home and our banker called to ask why we had a lein on our house and a civil judgment against us from 2006. I told him no such issue existed so I went to OSCN and low and behold my wife name is on a docket that shows we had a default judgement.

I called LBN and they requested my SSN absolutly not was my answer. I did give them my wife last 4 and they told me oh that the wrong person. So now I have a lein on my house a civil judgment for $2565.00 and my credit had been adversley affected because of this. I did have my bnker listen to this on a 3 way conversation so he heard all they said.

They are now costing me time and money on a claim that is not even mine. This should and may be illegal but I was told this happens all the time when i called the county clerk to find out howw to fix this. I will be sending a certified letter to them that they need to repair this and pay for any fileing costs that that may occur. all responces welcome.

Note: they are now holding up my refinance loan because of the lein on my house!

James
tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2007 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/love-beal-nixon-attorneys-at-law/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-73123/love-beal-nixon-attorneys-at-law-lbn-unethical-miss-billing-unfair-credit-reporting-242214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair