X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Low T 99 - Bellevue Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Seattle Washington USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Low "T" 99 - where do I begin... Their offices in Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma and Portland are strategically located in commercial medical complexes and both their web presence and office locations lend the impression of professionalism. But don't let that fool you! This clinic is anything but. After the initial consult, providing all my pertinent information including billing and shipping addresses they screwed up and shipped my first months prescription to my billing address in Portland, OR even though I specifically provided a Seattle address for the medication.

A couple of months later, I notified them of my new address in Stanwood, WA well in advance of the next month's prescription cutoff yet again they managed to ship to the wrong address causing yet another delay and more headaches. And, if that wasn't enough, several months later, without notification, Bo changed my prescription refills from the beginning of every month to the end causing yet another gap in my medication and more unnecessary headaches.

It's noteworthy to point out, since initiating treatment, I have paid and received my medication accurately and on time only four out of the nine months - that's pretty sad! But the coup de grâce, which led Bo to sever my contract with Low T 99 occurred when I received my January prescription and noticed a significant reduction in my dosage of HCG without prior notification although the monthly charge remained the same.

As a conscientious patient, I called to inquire and was initially told by a staff member that the change in prescription was to make it less confusing for the patient. Clearly, that made little sense and failed to resonate. Sensing they had not fully satisfied my inquiry Bo picked up the line and attempted to convince me, against the clear and countervailing evidence to the contrary, that the prescription had in fact not changed and suggested I was receiving the same amount per month but that only the duration time lines had changed.

Although he clearly also failed to acknowledge that the so-called HCG prescription change had the net effect of clearly reduced his clinic's prescription costs. When I pressed him on the issue, he contradicted his staff and stated the reason for the change was based on a new HCG research study the doctors supposedly read. So naturally, given the clearly contradicting excuses and the distinct aroma of bullshit, I put him on the spot and requested a copy of the study.

Although Bo reluctantly agreed to email the study in question I never received a copy. Therefore, two weeks later, I called to speak with Bo and was informed he was not in, so naturally, I asked to speak with one of the doctors instead. Turns out - the doctors are unaware of Bo's so-called "new" study! Apparently, my conversation disturbed the doctor enough because immediately afterward I received an unsolicited phone call from

Bo accusing me of being difficult and suggesting, as a patient of his clinic, the doctors do not have time to field my medical questions or concerns and then proceeded to accusing me of going behind his back. Needless to say, the nature of Bo's call was highly unprofessional, confrontational in tone and quickly escalated into Bo demonstrating very inappropriate and unprofessional behavior.

When it was all said and done he ended the call by terminating my service contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2017 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/low-t-99/bellevue-washington-98005/low-t-99-very-unprofessional-bellevue-washington-1364040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Great people

AUTHOR: Mark - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My experience with low t 99 has been nothing but professional. All the ailments that plagued me are gone. I feel better than I ever have! The staff and Dr's. Have went above and beyond for me. The owner has alot on his plate, And I've never seen him mad. If you give respect, you get it in return. As soon as you mention your with a scam exposing website, all bets are off.

Mistakes happen, but having to deal with your attitude I'm sure is what got your product mixed up in the mail. To say his business is a scam is a total farce. Bo could gouge the hell out of folks like other companies do but he doesn't. So if you want to go pay a company $6'000-$7'000 a year to have your a*s kissed, then move to L.A. he was not a p***k for no reason! If I got three calls a week from a scam killer site, I'd tell you to get lost too for $160 A month.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair