X  |  CLOSE

• Luxury Auto Mall
    7414 No. Florida Avenue
    Tampa, Florida
    United States

Luxury Auto Mall They're unethical they will lie about your financing, price of the car, request a higher down payment per their lender Unethical Business Tampa Florida

They're unethical they will lie about your financing, price of the car, request a higher down payment per their lender "they have no lender"& shady documents which they will NOT provide copies RUN.

Cars are dirty & have mechanical issues they will NOT repair. NO REFUNDS, NO REFUNDS they will NOT tell you think twice before handing over your hard earned money how dear they!

I bet if they were in Wesley Chapel it wouldn't happen those people would've ran them out. They will request debit only because you can't dispute the charges DEMAND credit or go elsewhere.

Look, there is so, so many legitimate dealership which doesn't rip you off. Go to those places you will find that right vehicle I promise I done it too late.  I'm a single parent & this situation hurt me deeply & they sold the car the next day & still refuse to refund my money I tried to give my business to a minority company & this is what they did.

DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS. There is a billboard above their location I may inquire about "Don't Do It" if I can save 1 person it's worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2018 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxury-auto-mall/tampa-florida-33604/luxury-auto-mall-theyre-unethical-they-will-lie-about-your-financing-price-of-the-car-1465000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content