X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: R — Irvine United States
  • Luxury Lean

Internet
    United States

Luxury Lean Luxury Cleanse Www.dreambodslim.com CHARGED $89 for 30 DAY FREE TRIAL!! Internet

Noticed a charge from www.dreambodslim.com and knew immediately that the "FREE 30 DAY TRIAL” I paid $4.95 in shipping to receive from an Instagram ad of the product that had been on Shark Tank. Usually I don’t do that but, Instagram has been a good resource for two new products that I’ve tried the same way by paying shipping and canceling auto ship. I tried to cancel immediately after purchasing but I did not see where to go for that. They made it virtually impossible and considering that the website is under a different name than luxury lean as is the product name. I figured I would wait until I receive the product and then I can cancel.

The product did not come for several days and they send it in the regular mail so you do not get an indicator of when it is delivered. I tried to cancel immediately after purchasing but I did not see where to go for that. They made it virtually impossible and considering that the website is under a different name than luxury lean as the product name. [continued below]....

..... I figured I would wait until I receive the product and then I can cancel. The product did not come for several days and they send it in the regular mail so you do not get an indicator of when it is delivered. I have tried the product and I have not noticed anything remotely beneficial about it in a short time. The issue is that I figured I had 30 days to cancel because it is a 30 day free trial! When I called the company that is listed as the company that charges you on my account, the representative said that I agreed to being charged if I did not cancel lesson 13 days.

There is no possibility of my having been able to cancel as I try to immediately after putting in my information. Further I’m contacting them within 13 days of having physically received the product. The phone calls that I made to cancel was on the 14th the day which is when they charged me. Obviously not knowing who to contact directly and assuming that it was a 30 day trial and not a 14 day or 13 day trial period. The representative said that they could give me a 25% oh wait since I’m a great customer a 50% discount on the $90 that they charge me. After threatening to speak to the supervisor and do a chargeback, they said they would send me an RMA via email.

I told them that I am not going to be charged the $89 because I kept the product. They said they would cancel my further shipments but that they would need to send me an RMA for the refund. The email that I received the following day stated that I would not be able to return the product if it had been opened. So I have contacted them again for my refund and stated that I will not be paying for shipment and tracking to return a product that I have already opened BECAUSE IT IS A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL!!! I will be contacting Instagram and anywhere else that I see this product advertised at it and miss leading and it is a rip off. I also wonder if this is even the real product that was originally purchased because there are so many different locations and names listed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2018 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxury-lean/internet/luxury-lean-luxury-cleanse-wwwdreambodslimcom-charged-89-for-30-day-free-trial-intern-1458652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content