X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mail Order Inc. - San Diego California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chicago IL.
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mail Order Inc. po.box 16251 or 4592 39th street San Diego, California U.S.A.

Mail Order Inc, Charlene Lampkin ripoff San Diego California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I sent in a $50.00 check to Mail Order Inc. but the check that I sent was to be paid to Charlene Lampkin. That was on June 4th I waited for my materials to arrive, but never did.

So on June 14th I checked with my bank to see if the check had cleared the bank. Thats when I found out that there was an over drawn check for $400.00.

I ask them to check it out,then we I checked my account again a few days later, my account was overdrawn over a thousand dollars another check had been wrote for $850.00.

I went to the bank after that so they could straighten it out they took the check numbers down today I received a copy of one of the checks in question, someone had made a check off of my check and it was made out to Charlene Lampkin for $400.00. This was the person that I had sent the $50.00 check to. I can only assume that the check for $850.00 will be in her name also.

Deborah
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2002 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mail-order-inc/san-diego-california-92176-0r92116/mail-order-inc-charlene-lampkin-ripoff-san-diego-california-23341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call the FBI, FTC Identity Theft hot-line

AUTHOR: anti - ()

POSTED: Monday, June 24, 2002

I would call immediately the San Diego FBI and the FTC Identity Theft hot-line.

FBI San Diego:
858-565-1255

Federal Trade Commission
(877) IDTHEFT (438-4338)

This person has your address, signature, who knows how she/he will use it. Check forgery is much more than a scam...

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair