X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mailbox Magazines And Personal Periodicals - Tamarac Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Desert Hot Springs California
  • Mailbox Magazines And Personal Periodicals PO Box 26778 Tamarac, Florida U.S.A.

Mailbox Magazines And Personal Periodicals Endless Harassment and coercion for Magazines?! Tamarac Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I called and canceled this subscription. I But was told it was NON-Cancelable.
1) I was pressured into the subscription without the ability to consider the true cost over the term of the Subscription. 2) The corrosion tactic was that I had a 1 in 2 chance of winning several hundred thousand dollars, which was false. 3) Telemarketers from the same company, called me several days later with the same exact pitch of being 1 of 2 selected to win a cash prize. 4) I noticed my bank account was drawn on 3 times in one month and then 2 more times the following month. 5) The magazines did not start to arrive until after over $250 was taken from my account. 6) Only one of the selections I chose, as part of the deal, has ever arrived. 7) I was subjected to Wood, Latina and Traditional Home Magazines instead of my original selections. 8) I checked the Internet and found that the company is a scam. I also found out how the company threatens and harasses your customers. 8) Since the first call, in which I was sold this scam, I have had 6 solicitation calls from your company. Not collection calls, solicitationthe same scam that I have a 1 in 2 chance of winning Money.

Since the verbal agreement the sales agents made over the phone, was not met, I have every right to cancel this subscription. I'm out $250+ and they are out a few over printed magazines. I didn't even take the free gift watch offer.

I continue to get very harassing calls all hours of the day and night. They threaten to continue to try to charge my account and place a bad report on my credit history.

When they were "planning my winner's party" they asked for 2 friends or relatives they could also notify if you are a winner. They now call and harass my sister and bestfriend.

I will pursue legal action if I am bothered any further. I will be notifying the Federal Trade Commission. I have credit monitoring alerted to the company and I am willing to initiate a Class Action suite if need be.

Robin
Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mailbox-magazines-and-personal-periodicals/tamarac-florida-33320/mailbox-magazines-and-personal-periodicals-endless-harassment-and-coercion-for-magazines-411186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair