X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mailer Profits - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Corinth Texas
  • Mailer Profits 16275 SW 88th St. PMB302 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits ripoff the stuffing envelope business! Miami Florida

I received a yellow letter about stuffing envelope for earning $2.00 each. It sounded too good to be true. So, I paid $46.00 for starting the kit. It says, they will return your money after we stuff 250 envelops.

After two weeks, I received bunch of yellow flyer that asking us to run everywhere in the town and ask people to send an self addressed stamped envelops. Which means, I have to earn the envelops to earn money.

I feel so stupid that I did not come to this site before making any decisions. So, please don't be fooled again as I did.

Naomi
Corinth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mailer-profits/miami-florida-33196/mailer-profits-ripoff-the-stuffing-envelope-business-miami-florida-158706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair