X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mailer Profits - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Baltimore Maryland
  • Mailer Profits P.O. Box 56-0728 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits claims that it pays $2 per envelope stuffed, but does not give any contact info aside from a p.o. box to send your $47 to Miami Florida

I recieved this yellow letter in the mail and thought that it would be a GREAT way to make some extra money as a stay at home mom of three children. At the same time I realized that if something seems to be too good to be true; it probably is and I decided to research this "company" before sending them money that I don't have to waste.

I am so grateful to have found this website that alerted me to this scam before losing my money, and I really sympathize with those who have already lost their money to these horrible people, and wish that there was some way that I could be a part of bringing them to justice, and possibly getting money back for those who sent it, or at least keeping this from happening to anyone else.

I feel that as long as dishonest people like this are allowed to prey on innocent people and turn a profit in doing so; they will keep going. Who knows how to get started in stopping these scams? I have no idea, but feel very fortunate to have read these reports before losing any money since I was very close to just giving it a try to see what would happen. Thanks to all who are exposing this terrible "company"!

Catherine
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2006 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mailer-profits/miami-florida-33256-0728/mailer-profits-claims-that-it-pays-2-per-envelope-stuffed-but-does-not-give-any-contact-204816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content