X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits - Champlain New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Daytona Beach Shores Florida
  • Majestic Benefits Po Box 2571 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits total ripoff, liers, and con artists. Don't let this happen to you. Champlain New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was called about seeing if I wanted to get my credit back on track. I though this would be a great way to get strated again, on the right track this time.

I was offered an unsecured Mastercard for $5000, with a one time charge of $299. This sounded great. But, after I received the information in the mail, after the 30 day waiting period, I found that I had to fill out another application form, and this time there were added fees and a monthly fee of $39.95 + + +. And that was only if I used the card, after I put in the minimum of $2500 to start with.

That made me mad so I call the customer service and told them that that wasn't what we agreed on. They said yes it was and I could listen to the taped converstaion. I just had to call back tomorrow so they could locate the taped converstation. By the time tomorrow came around I was so upset that I didn't care to listen to the tape I just wanted my money back. They told me that I would have to write a letter to the main office and send back the material.

So then I started to look up the company on the internet and thats when I found the rip-off reports. I hope I am not to late to get my money back. For me it's only been the 30 days. I'm going to start my action with the Bank as soon as I can. Thanks for all your ideas and help.

Glenda
Daytona Beach Shores, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/majestic-benefits/champlain-new-york-12919/majestic-benefits-total-ripoff-liers-and-con-artists-dont-let-this-happen-to-you-cha-146664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair