X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mobile Alabama
  • Majestic Benefits majestic benefits.com Internet U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits ripoff, lets go after these thieves! stole my family's food money. Internet

These guys preyed upon my injured husband. He has severe head injury from accident at work and these horrible people convinced him they were his "bad credit saviors". I will be going after these guys, we have three children and he was our only income. Don't let them take your $299. Fight back!!!! I know we will.

My husband says he did not authorize them to take out this $299. He has received nothing in the mail and when I called the phone number I got a recording saying there was no such number. The money was debited on May 7 and has caused our rent and utilities checks to bounce, causing us to owe a lot in banking fees.

David
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2005 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/majestic-benefits/internet/majestic-benefits-ripoff-lets-go-after-these-thieves-stole-my-familys-food-money-inter-141908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair