X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: frederick Maryland
  • Majestic Benefits sale.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits, judy Sonders ripoff Judy sonders of majestic benefits approved me for a $5000 mastercard took $299 from my account and i never recieved anything. Internet

*Author of original report: Majestic Benefits chaplain New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I recieved a call from a lady named Judy Sonders who worked for a company called Majestic Benefits.

She told me they will approve me for a mastercard with a $5000 credit limit and with the card i will get great benefits like a vacation package cash on demand and some other stuff.

So i took the offer because i was unable to get a credit card and i thought it would be good to help build up my credit.

She told me i will have to pay the $299 first then within 5 to 7 days i will get my package in the mail with my vacation gift and the papers to sign for the credit card, and when i send them in i will get my card within the next ten days.

I was also told that i would have to have my card in good standings for 60 days before i could spend up to the limit, so i should use my card for small purchases and pay them off at the end of the month.

I havnt recieved anything from them i called the number they gave me and it directed me to mci confrence meating.

Candice
frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/majestic-benefits/nationwide/majestic-benefits-judy-sonders-ripoff-judy-sonders-of-majestic-benefits-approved-me-for-a-145981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Majestic Benefits chaplain New York

AUTHOR: Candice - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, June 13, 2005

Judy Sonders of majestic benefits prommised me a master card with a credit limit of $5000.

She told me that i have to pay $299 to get the card and within 5 to 7 days i will recieve the papers to sign and my free vacation package, and after i sign the papers and send them in it will take 10 days for me to get my card.

I waited 3 and half weeks and i never recieved any thing when i called the number they gave me it directed me to a mci confrence.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair