X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Malachi Kennel - Chadwick Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: High Bridge New Jersey
  • Malachi Kennel 3833 Chadwick Rd. Chadwick, Missouri U.S.A.

Malachi Kennel ripoff Chadwick Missouri

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I put a deposit of $225.00 on a puppy from this kennel. The puppy was a small black puppy, with white on her chest. About 1 week before I was going to get the puppy, I asked for an updated photo. The man sent me a photo of a total different puppy. I called him, and he said, " I dont have that puppy anymore" I said I put a deposit on that puppy though. He said, " The puppy I sent you a picture of is a totally good Puppy" I said I think it's best if you send my deposit back. He said he would within a week.

I called and emailed about 2 weeks later with no responce. About 2 1/2 weeks later I finally go thim on the phone and he said he sent it out 2 days prior. I waited anothe week, called, emailed and no responce, no deposit. He won't speak to me and refuses to give my deposit back.

Hollei
High Bridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/malachi-kennel/chadwick-missouri-65629/malachi-kennel-ripoff-chadwick-missouri-91880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair