Complaint Review: Manny Hernandez - Internet

• Reported By: John — Huntsville Alabama USA
  • Manny Hernandez

Internet
    USA

Manny Hernandez ClickCash MarketingClickCashMarketing.comhttps://www.facebook.com/IMBManny Fake Clicks - Manny Hernandez sends fake clicks.. Manny Hernandez is a fraud. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same Thing Happened to Me

I recently bought two solo ads for Manny Hernandez's solo ad website.

He has glowing reviews from his friends in the industry so I thought I'd give him a shot.    I had two websites that were doing very well.    I was getting signups from most of my advertising.

Manny Hernandez claims and his website testimonials shows that he has good traffic.  So I bought for two websites.   Within the day - he had already fulfilled the order.  That was wild.

When I went to check my opt-ins - zero.

Zero opt-ins even though he said my report shows all clicks delivered within a couple of hours.

Both websites showed the same exact stats.

500 visitors

0 opt-ins

0 interest

0 opt-ins?  I have never placed an ad and got zero opt-ins.. never!    Not even classified ads in newspapers deliver zero interest / 0 opt-in. [continued below]....

.....

Now, I know what you're gonna think or say..

1.  Obviously his ring of solo ad friends are going to jump on this thread and attack me for being a newbie.  Fair enough.  I've signed up 230 people with this website and tracked all the advertising which they came through.   The site converts.  The landing page converts.   I know the numbers.

2.  If you have gotten zero opt-ins from Manny Hernadez, let your information below.  I am filing a class action lawsuit on our behalf.   I believe he's doing something fishy and I intend to press charges to the full extent of the law and put this con man in jail.

3.  It looks like a ring of scammers giving each other positive reviews in order to sell their phony clicks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2015 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/manny-hernandez/internet/manny-hernandez-clickcash-marketingclickcashmarketingcomhttpswwwfacebookcomimbmann-1231095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same Thing Happened to Me

AUTHOR: Jeff P. - (USA)

Same thing happened to me but something fishy happened.  He does use a bot because his bot got stuck and put the first name in both first and last name fields.  So I was stuck with 30 new leads each one saying:

Mary Mary

Larry Larry

Karry karry

Jerry Jerry

John John

Mark Mark

Thanks!  Let's nail this con man. I know he has made a fortune using this bot and he controls his own review sites to keep his name clean.  Let's take him down.

Thanks,