X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas United States
  • Mark Clark Houston, Texas United States

Met Mark on date site.April 08, 2018 He email me and started conversation. Gave email exchange and started chat there. Ask to have dinner. Said wasn't in Houston in London ask for a favor. Lost passport loan $460 to replace it. Ask to send to Peter James, said then his ID lost too. 6 days later again asked $1200 penalty for changes to flight. Arrived at JFK in New York, again emailed asking for $2300.00 Had problems with his Chase bank account. Sent again to same person. Peter James. Said again no ID Peter was with him and both would fly into Houston next day. Ask me to pick them up. Gave flight details. Never arrived and won't answer my emails to date

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2018 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-clark/houston-texas-77001/mark-clark-scammed-5400-from-me-houston-texas-1453766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#3 General Comment

Always makes me laugh....

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 08, 2018

...when people who attempt to buy relationships and get scammed refer to themselves as "caring" and "compassionate" and not "stupid" or "niave" which is much more accurate.

Let me set you straight on a few things- handing strangers cash in the hopes that it will bind them to a relationship is not "caring" or "being a good person."  It's attempting to buy a relationship through financial obligation.  It's manipulation of the worst kind.  And that's what you tried to do here- with every transaction, you hoped to link this guy to you with chains made of money and guilt.  "He HAS to care for me now, look at what I've done for you."  It's what keeps battered spouses in the house- "he got me this house, he got me that car, he bought me that new phone, I OWE him."  You hoped for the same reaction from a total stranger you met on the internet.

You arent' a good person because you "trusted."  You are a stupid person because you blinded yourself to the harsh reality, and apparently continue to do so.  You don't see yourself as a victim- Mark is the victim because you're so awesome and he blew it.  Never mind that he's done this to countless people- based on the reports- and clearly none of those people mean anything to him at all except as cash cows.  You think he's missing out on something?  He's not, unless it's more money.  Why would anyone want a relationship with someone who thinks friendships can be purchased?  He can get people like you any time he wants, and does.

I am not Mark Clark, though I'm not shocked that you accuse me of being him.  That's very typical of posts here at Ripoff Report- I've been accused of working for Rent A Center because I've asked people why they can't just take responsibility for the contracts they signed and pay their bills on time.  Now you are accusing me of being your imaginary paid-for-I've-got-the-receipts boyfriend.  Sorry, but that guy has probably changed his name again and moved on to another warm-hearted, soft-brained sucker with money to burn.

If I WAS Mark Clark, I'd ask you for more money and you'd probably send it to me.  Because that's what you are.

Good luck with your obvious issues.  You wont' solve them by lashing out at people pointing out your obvious foolishness.

Hello John of the United States

AUTHOR: J. W - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to read this and comment. They have been noted. My Rebuttal on your remarks is as follows. You seem to be sided with Mark Clark. Your remarks suggest you might want to or have scammed before. You praise M Clark and mock my complaint to Rip Off scam site. And your remarks saying woman.; I am Male, q***r and Mr. Clark and myself have profiles on a Bareback site. A site for queers exclusively seeking condomless anal sex. It was a period of time before I sent money. M.clark wanting a LTR found myself wanting similar. His plea for help. Well what is 400$ . Not a lot but would help. Each amount after was over 4 months a time to discuss relationships. I wasn't desperate, lonely, sorry or stupid or wanting a date. BB sex sites aren't romantic. Butt you mentioned, if referring to mine, certainly didn't get what was discussed. Clueless you say. No. String me along for more.no . Internet scammers l have recently learned, are usually ignorant, uneducated, losers. They choose faceless crimes because they are weak cowards, thieves that have no balls .hide behind computer screen, their useless lives. Spend their lives as liers living fantasies of being something they're not. A life of worth. So you see John of the United States, garbage like M Clark did only what he knows. Would I give money in a heartbeat.to him or anyone else faced with little prospect. I probably would. It's about his lies, faceless cowardly act , desperate need of money, that dicusses me. Look on this site. Seems M.clark has several reports on him. Honesty, compassion, and helping others, is who I am. M Clark is the loser. He lied, committed fraud over 5000$ , a federal crime with sentences ranging from 2yrs min., 1st offense up to 25yrs there after. Shouldn't he be be seeking prison dates John of the United States, your remarks suggest your ignorance, clueless, and possibly would or have/are a scammer. You faceless comments didn't even include your State or city. Perhaps your Mark Clark? Perhaps your q***r? What I do know is that, maybe you should be dating guys in prison. Scammers will get arrested more than ever before. You just might have your date waiting for you.. your stupid butt, I'm sure will be sorry.

#1 General Comment

Wait...What?

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, July 29, 2018

This guy "Mark Clark" scammed your desperate, lonely, sorry, stupid butt FOUR TIMES and your complaint is that he cut off contact and you never got our date?  Holy crap woman, you should be thankful he settled for what he got because he clearly could have continued to string your clueless self along for a lot more.

I'm guessing that if this guy emailed you an apology, along with a request for more money, you'll accept it in a heartbeat and be off to the bank for more cash to send a total stranger you've never met and whose real name you don't know.

I suggest you stick with dating guys in prison.  Seriously.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair