X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Marquee Marque Pasties - Sterling Heights Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Consumer At Large — Sterling Heights Michigan United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Marquee Marque Pasties 43568 Van Dyke Sterling Heights, Michigan United States of America

Marquee Marque Pasties Merchant processing equipment /contract Sterling Heights, Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

It all started when John Kuber, shady owner of Merchant Processing from Troy, MI came in to my store to show me better rates and a newer card machine to purchase. I wanted to purchase it that day but he talked me into a way to better my credit score by getting a "loan" and then paying it off after six months with no problems. He said after an hour or so they would fax me over the contract that I was to sign and then fax right back to get it all started.

Little did I know that the contract that would be faxed over to me that day from the company who "sells" them, and I had to fax it back with a signature right away, was the start of the fraud.

The contract I signed was not the same contract by the start of the "lease" payments I signed up for in a "non-cancellable" contract.

A contract by the way, that Mr. Kuber says that "Not even the Presindent of the United States could get out of!", thanks so much John, you are the "worm" who signed me up for it, and obviously knew about the scam and probably get a kick back everytime you burrow into an unsuspecting small business owners pocket.

The "leasing" company he led me to is ABC Leasing Co. out of New Jersey. And that is where it all went downhill.

I believe the transfer of the "contract" information for a "loan" and within the said hour after the "worm" leaves, they send over a contract to sign and fax back, then they cut and paste a Non-Cancellable Contract logo on top after recieving it.

No contract anywhere to be seen with a signed signature in ink by me. Even asked for proof and they have none. Just fax, to fax, to fraud!

Here is my bank bail out plan. Say No To Plastic Fee's America!

From here on out, from this day forward, our business locations will be Cash or Checks Only!

So just like the hundreds of other cases you are involved with trying to get your money out of these unsuspecting merchants fraudulently, sue me its the only American way out for you WORMS! I can't wait to have my say in court!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marquee-marque-pasties/sterling-heights-michigan-48314/marquee-marque-pasties-merchant-processing-equipment-contract-sterling-heights-michigan-789606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair