X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Martin Howey DBA Top Line Business Solutions - Mesa Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gordon Bell — Medford Oregon USA
  • Martin Howey DBA Top Line Business Solutions 1806 E. Kenwood Street Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Before you invest a dime, check out this company's address and phone number.

It is completely omitted from his advertising.  It also is not registered with the state of Arizona, the Better Business Bureau ...nowhere!  You got to wonder WHY?

Had I known this and taken the steps to check out his registration with the state, I would have discovered there is NONE!

It certainly would have suggested that he has carefully hidden himself from all accountability and authorities.

That would have prompted me to question his repeated promises, which I very unfortunately discovered he totally and blatantly ignores.

Yet, he reports his success is $5,000,000 a year.  How do you think he earns this money?  I can attest it isn't through customer satisfaction.

It is however, apparently catching up with him as Top Line Business Solutions aka. Martin Howey is now reporting that he has failed to sell a franchise in recent weeks and months.

He also has absolutely no conscious.  He knew my situation yet took or perhaps stated stole my money.

I am 71 and live on Social Security can't afford to pay rent ...am making payments on the $5,000 I borrowed on a credit card.  And, we all know that credit card interest rates skyrocketed.  He simply has no heart so his advertised words that "I will do everything in my power to see that every person who puts their trust in me receives the very best I have. The best training. The best materials. The best support. The best of me. That's all I can do"

These words are  A HUGE CON JOB to talk you out of your precious funds.  He simply has no heart and resembles something other than an ethical human being.  Unfortunately, I am one of his disgruntled "clients" paying for it for what may be the rest of my life.

Imagine earning $5,000,000 a year and treating another human being this way?

If you read this and invest your money with this organization, it will be at your own peril.  Please feel free to contact me for specific details etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/martin-howey-dba-top-line-business-solutions/mesa-arizona-85203/martin-howey-dba-top-line-business-solutions-disappeared-after-failing-to-deliver-on-adve-576473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

www.martinhowey.org www.toplinebusinesssoltions.org

AUTHOR: Gordon Bell - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, September 29, 2011
For a more in depth report see www.martinhowey.org  or www.toplinebusinesssolutions.org

For More Information See...

AUTHOR: Gordon Bell - (USA)

POSTED: Monday, September 19, 2011
www.toplinebusinesssolutions.org or www.martinhowey.org

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TopLine Business Solutions' Founder and CEO, Martin Howey Responds To Gordon Bell's Claims Of Dishonesty And Non-Support

AUTHOR: Martin howey - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gordon Bell attended TopLine's Consultant's Training program, asked questions, participated, and seemed pleased with what he learned. At the end of the training, Mr. Bell gave a video testimonial about his satisfaction with his experience.

On the Expression of Interest form that Mr. Bell submitted, he represented himself as a seasoned consultant with clients in Oregon and California. As part of a test program that we were running at the time, Mr. Bell enrolled in a $20,000 program by paying only $5,000 down, and the balance to be paid at the rate of 10 percent of his future earnings, with no interest or additional charges.

For the next 18 months following training, Mr. Bell did absolutely nothing with the information he received, and therefore, paid nothing on the balance he contracted for.

When he found himself in financial troubles, he wanted his money back and threatened to sell his manuals on eBay to raise funds. I counseled with him that selling a "box of books" might only raise $500 or so, and that he could make substantially more than that if he just applied what was in the manuals, and what he learned in training, to get a couple of clients to work with.

I even offered to forgive the balance he owed me, give him all the new and updated manuals, and even pay for his hotel expense, and meals, if he could get to Phoenix to attend another training session. We didn't have a session that would work for him, so I offered to spend an entire day with him and help him on a one-on-one basis so he would have my entire focus, and not have it diverted by others in a class.

Mr. Bell is a desparate man, and refuses to take responsibility for his inactions, instead placing the blame for his lack of success on me for not qualifying him properly, even though what he submitted on his Expression of Interest, and our verbal conversations clearly indicated that he had the credentials and drive to succeed in this business.

I have nothing to hide from nor run away from. In fact, I want to be completely transparent about who Mr. Bell is, what his motives are for this complaint, how I've tried to assuage his situation and make it right for him in every way possible.

You can read the entire 22-page email discussion between Mr. Bell, myself, and my staff at www.TopLineBusinessSolutions.com/gordon.htm.

Video comments from many of TopLine's consultants can be seen at www.TopLineBusinessSolutions.com and www.SevenFigureConsultants.com, as well as on www.YouTube.com, and a Google search for "Martin Howey, and "TopLine Business Solutions".

Here is a video of what I was attempting to do for Mr. Bell, but he would not respond to me, even after repeated requests to schedule time: http://www.sevenfigureconsultants.com/?p=810

Here are a couple more that indicates the success our consultants are having and that I wanted to create for Mr. Bell: http://www.sevenfigureconsultants.com/?m=201001

If you have any questions or would like additional information about this situation or the TopLine program, please call me on my private line, 480-969-1738.

Investigates Reputation Repair