X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Master By Mail - Saint Clair Shores Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Master By Mail 31408 Harper Ave., Suite #243 Saint Clair Shores, Michigan U.S.A.

There is no telephone number listed so I contacted them by email. They preferred that I send a money order instead of a personal check. I sent them my music on a CD (2 tracks), and a money order of $30. They said it would take two days.

I contacted them after five days. A day and a half later they emailed to say that the mastering went well and that they had already mailed it off. This is now the 16th day and they are no longer responding to emails.

Dahnje
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/master-by-mail/saint-clair-shores-michigan-48082/master-by-mail-ripoff-saint-clair-shores-michigan-204290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Attention Getter

AUTHOR: Dahnje - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, August 04, 2006
It doesn't take 17 days to ship from MI to CA. And their replys are automated messages stating that they received the email. No matter what my sent email said, the same exact automated message came back instantly.

Since being contacted by this site, they've finally responded with a real email and I received my product today.

A little patience please.

AUTHOR: Master - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, August 03, 2006
Every single email we get receives a reply in 24 hours and we promptly replied to every email he sent us. We never said 2 day turnaround because the average turnaround time changes daily and is more like 5 or 6 days, our website will post the current turnaround time for any given day. Product was sent but this client did not think about how long it takes for regular mail to be delivered from Michigan to California. We guarantee our product so even if the package does not reach it's destination we send a new one at our cost. We suggest this person learns a little patience and stops posting false claims of being ripped off as we are a very reputable company. Thank you.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair