X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mastertech - Mabank Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gary — Mabank Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mastertech Mason st Mabank, Texas United States

Mastertech automotive and Tri-County Ford in Mabank Tx Misleading people to buy a extended warranty Mabank Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

When I went to Tri-County ford in Mabank Texas looking at a vehicle to buy I followed through and bought it and had it financed. Well in the last steps in signing the paperwork this little old lady said I added a extended warranty to your vehicle and since you’re disabled this will give you a peace of mind knowing if things go out it will be covered. Not letting me pick or choose the level of coverage or giving me time to actually read the contracts she wanted to rush through the paperwork and a hot day in July. But she said this warranty will cover everything but tires battery light bulbs and lenses wiper blades normal things that go out every day. But if some electronic thing goes out just bring it to our shop and we will fix it under the warranty up to so many miles or years. Sounded good and it cost me $2,800 and it was financed in my contract here this lady knows I’m disabled and on disability and wanted to help me but in reality she was just selling me a junk policy.

I go to use this warranty when my heater wouldn’t work called the dealer talked to a man about the noise I heard he much told me what the problem was over the phone. But he wanted me to bring it in to Properly diagnose it. Well I did just that they replaced the part put the truck back together then they call Mastertech they refuse to pay for the repairs they wanted me to pay for it. When I told him I don’t have the money right now of $335 he said I’ll have the tech to take my new part out and put your old part back in. Went and picked up my truck had to pay them $88 for diagnosing the problem but prior to taking the truck in he wanted me to get my policy out of the truck and tell him what was marked on the policy which it had double XX on Elite coverage.

He wanted the mileage so I gave him that he said then we should be good to go. When I picked up my truck I said this warranty isn’t worth a crap and it sure isn’t what the lady told me it was. I turned them into bbb and I got a phone call them wanting me to prove I have the elite coverage so I go to get my policy out of the truck the whole envelope containing the policy is missing along with my warranty on my new tires that wasn’t even bought from them. The owner contacts me leaves me a voicemail but only wants to give me a prorated refund of $530. I refused that due to the fact I was lied to about this coverage for their benefit. I wrote a review on their Facebook page they had Facebook to remove it and they blocked me from commenting. I made another Facebook page and done another review but still no call from them or anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2018 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mastertech/mabank-texas-75156/mastertech-automotive-and-tri-county-ford-in-mabank-tx-misleading-people-to-buy-a-extended-1426098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair