Complaint Review: Matt Knolhoff - chicago Illinois

• Matt Knolhoff
    1765 N elston
    chicago, Illinois
    USA

Charus owner Matt refuses to refund our money. We are seeking legal advice to sue this company who ruined our marketing. Matt left my business is in debt. Do Not Trust Mr. Knolhoff or his interns in college with your budgets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2017 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matt-knolhoff/chicago-illinois-60657/matt-knolhoff-emil-osterberg-business-owners-beware-fraud-scam-marketing-chicago-illin-1395714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Here is the proof

AUTHOR: CHIRestaurantGroup312 - (United States)

Matt Knolhoff and his P.R firm CharuInteractive.com lied to us for months in 2017 -2018 until we cancelled and we came across this in local newspaper. Mr. Knolhoff you Lied to us with all your stories and no results.

I agree with this report of Charu

AUTHOR: - (United States)

Matt here is something my office mananger came across the other day and wanted confirm this report as being true. I am glad we cancelled and we should have taken thier report more seriosuly.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fake review

AUTHOR: Matt Knolhoff - (United States)

It's unfortunate that this individual is still defaming me online and utilizing this report to hurt me and my business.

We do not hire interns to do any work for us, we do not have any clients that have asked for their money back or have stated that we've ruined their business. This is soley an attempt to spread falsehoods about me, my partner and my business.

I ask kindly to the person that is creating these fake reviews to please update ROR that these statements that you have made are false.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fake review

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States)

This is obviously another fake review to discredit my name and company. No business name, no name at all. I don't have college interns and there is no grievances from any current or past clients.